|제목||A Call for SNU Global Scholarship Applications for Spring 2014|
Seoul National University(SNU) is proud to announce the beginning of its acceptance for SNU Global Scholarship applications for the Spring semester of 2014 to motivated and high-calibre graduate students at SNU. This Global Scholarship is designed to enable highly competitive students to concentrate on their research, and to promote global research environment at SNU.
■ SNU Global Scholarship for Spring 2014
1. Eligibility : International graduate students of SNU
2. Number of recipients
※ The number of recipients of each college will be determined after screening applications.
1) SNU Global Scholarship 1(in Korean '초우수 외국인 학문후속 세대 지원')
: Tuition, Living Expenses(monthly KRW1,200,000), Round-trip Airfare
※ Public Sector Scholarship is included in SNU Global Scholarship 1.
(Scholarship for public sector employees from developing countries, in Korean ‘개발도상국 공공부문 종사자 장학금’)
: Graduate students with more than one year work experience at the public sector up to one year prior to the announcement of SNU admissions result are eligible.
: Please submit the official document in English or Korean with an official seal, indicating employment history at the public sector.
2) SNU Global Scholarship 2 (in Korean '초우수 외국인 핵심인재 지원'): Tuition
3) Korean Language Special Program(in Korean ‘한국어 수업 지원’)
: Tuition for Korean Language Special Program evening classes for 1 session(10 weeks) at the Language Education Institute of SNU
※ Korean Language Special Program applicants should complete on-line application for the program(evening class) until January 29(Wed.), 2014 at http://lei.snu.ac.kr/site/en/klec/evening/application.jsp
※ In case an applicants only apply for the Korean Language Program do not need submit full application form, instead should submit Form No. 2. which is attached.
※ Applicants can choose more than one program among three options in their SNU Global Scholarship application form.
4. Duration of Award : 1 year
※ Please note the recipients of the SNU Global Scholarship Program might be restricted from taking leave of absence.
5. Required documents
1) Application form
2) Official documents in English or Korean indicating family’s gross income or income tax return in 2013(if not available, one from 2012 is acceptable.)
3) Transcript of academic record at your final educational institution
: Please submit an application only by Fedex, DHL or in person to Office of Planning & External Affairs Office of College of Natural Sciences
Building 501, Room 229
Office of Planning & External Affairs Office
College of Natural Sciences
1 Gwankak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul
7. Submission Period : 9am ~ 6pm, December 2(Mon.) ~ December 31(Tue.), 2013
8. Result Announcement : January 29(Wed.), 2014
※ Only finally selected candidates will be notified individually .