|제목||APEC기후센터 대외협력실장 채용 공고/Opening for Director (Executive Level) at the APEC Climate|
|파일첨부|| [붙임]대외협력실장 채용 공고(국문).hwp
Job Announcement: Opening for Head of the External Affairs Department at the APEC Climate Center
The APEC Climate Center (APCC), located in Busan, Korea, is looking for motivated expert for the areas described below:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a. Program Management
- He or she will report to the Director of APCC, working in close consultation with division heads and senior research scientists;
- Plan an overall events strategy including international symposia, workshops and seminars;
- Manage and organize international programs and written outputs, e.g. project proposals, draft background papers, analyses, and other publications;
- Manage international programs and contribute to international fundraising efforts; and
- Liaise with key industry stakeholders at various social events or conferences and attend relevant meetings.
b. Networking and communications with APEC and international stakeholders
- He or she will participate in regular coordination and information exchange with Science Advisory Committee members, Working Group members, and international agencies, as well as counterparts in APEC member economies, on regional issues;
- Build and maintain key strategic relationships with international organizations, government agencies in APEC member economies and APCC
- Represent and attend international forums on behalf of APCC and meetings, as appropriate.
c. Public relations
- Design and manage content for the APCC website
- Oversee APCC’s online strategy, including through the website & new media
- Manage and build APCC’s relationship with journalists and media
- Master’s degree in Climate Science, Environmental Management, Natural Resource Management, Public Relations, Public Policy, Development Studies, or a related field
- More than 5 years’ progressive work experience in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills, writing and speaking in English
- Ability to prepare, execute, and report on large-scale projects, training events and networking activities independently
- High level of social skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment, confident presentation skills
- Experience in administrative and logistical support for projects and events
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Partial coverage of health and other insurance (according to Korean law), support for relocation to and housing in Busan, severance pay, performance-based incentives, and more.
- USD 55,000– 70,000 per annum, including benefits. If the candidate has exceptionally good expertise and experience, salary can be negotiated. APCC reserves the right to hire someone with lower qualifications at a lower salary.
Submit the (1) application form (downloaded at http://www.apcc21.org/eng/notice/opp/japcc0503_lst.jsp), (2) cover letter, a (3) Curriculum Vitae, and (4) three letters of recommendation to Mr. Seungwon Chung (email@example.com) by 31 January 2013. If shortlisted, the applicants will be requested to submit additional documents including degree certificates and official transcripts. For more information, please contact Mr. Seungwon Chung (firstname.lastname@example.org).